Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- やっぱり、「スタイルがいい」は英語の「To have great style」ではないでしょう？「To have a great figure」だと思いますが、皆さんはどう？
- やっぱり日系企業に入りたいです。仕事についての真剣さが勉強したです。 Does this sound natural?
- What does やっぱり mean? When to use?
- What does get burgers mean?
- What does she thinks I want to "pind a long term meal ticket" mean?
- What does to better sit on your beautiful thighs. mean?
- What does Invariably mean?
- What does come down mean?
- What does A whole whack of mean?
- What does easier than falling off a log mean?
- What does culprit mean?
- What does chaste mean?
- What does To have a "hunch" about something means that you think something COULD be possible or i...