Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- UK is located in more north than Germany. Does this sound natural?
- I want to go to the UK for further education ,but I want to do some part-time jobs , is there any...
- How do you say this in English (UK)? How do you say 進來過的好嗎 in UK
- 1. Rumors are circulating about how he entered university despite getting low scores. 2. Despite...
- Is it correct to say "They are lack of sleep. They have lack of sleep."?
- Please teach me when to use 「Don’t get me wrong 」When to apologize? When to make excuses or some...
- Which one is the most natural for you? (I’d like to explain sth like honeycomb) 1. Honeycomb str...
- Why do we use "moved" instead of "move" when you ask a past question?
- I walked because our car had stolen is it natural?
- I'm down 5k. What does this mean?
- Which one is more natural,did you get it?or do you get it?or got it? What would you say???
- The following usage of “one” is correct?: The tail of this cat is much longer than the one of mine.
- Which one is better? A : I’m going to have my hair cut tomorrow B : I’m going to get my hair cut ...