6 Dec 2016

  • English (US)
  • Japanese
  • Korean
  • Spanish (Mexico)
Question about English (US)

How do you say this in English (US)? お茶請けとして親しまれている (someone told me to translate, I think it's stating "it's good to eat with tea"

Read more comments

  • Japanese

  • English (US)

  • English (US)
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!

Share this question
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions