Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Can you help me please? I need to use "take part in" with "camping" somehow Is it ok to say "I ...
- Does this sound natural in English? If things won't go as you imagined or excepted, I think yo...
- I can't hang up I have her on line (does this sound natural?)
- Does this sound natural in English? If you don't try it maybe you will have regrets later.
- Does hold up mean the same as hold on?
- How do you describe this picture with American English?
- When someone is mad can I say I want to make it up to you/him/her?
- Hello there. Please tell me how would a native say the squared things in the texts down in the pi...
- Which one is more "offensive" or has more impact: "offensive" or "insulting"? And I mean that if ...
- Hello there. I want to say that i didn't see a guy doing the action of wearing a t-shirt but he w...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?