6 Dec 2016

Question about English (US)

"I can treat you to a film."

Does it mean 'I can show you a movie." or a film in this is a kind of food that I don't know? Because I've only seen the phrase 'treat (Sb) to (food)'.

Read more comments

  • English (UK)
  • English (US)

  • Korean

  • English (UK)
  • English (US)

  • English (US)
Share this question
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions