Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between I have already seen that film and I have seen that film yet ?
- The last film I saw was Lucy. Does this sound natural?
- I saw a film yesterday. in the end of a party, all Male and female kiss each other, even they do...
- Is this correct “what would a good dancer like her be doing in a terrible dancers thread”
- When the subject of the sentence is omitted in a resume, which form of the verb should be used?
- in his eyes at his eyes ? Wich is correct?
- Does it sound natural? Please correct my mistakes. I harvested the coriander seeds this mornin...
- When talking about an imaginary person, which pronoun is best to use? When a person is sad or an...
- I can't thank you enough. I can't tell you how thank you I am. Are these expressions similar ...
- How do you express this? 6時から9時までのどこかで会いましょう。
- If I post this pic on social media, a lot of American think I'm an easy girl?
- I'd like to learn the names of the US 50 states. Do you think it's too hard?
- Yet another EST "question". EST hatcay embersmay nlyoay. 👁👄👁
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?