- Can i say “you are younger than me for a year”or”your are one gear younger than me?”
- interfere in or with? -don't iterfere in/with our quarrels
- When I am sleeping〜 When I was sleeping〜 Which is correct?
- when do you use ‘bout rather than about? Thx!
- Which is more natural? This goes well with coffee. This goes well with the coffee.
- What does “make it video” means? And how is it different from “make a video of it”?
- Does this sound natural? "I was so sleepy that even strong coffee couldn't keep me awake."
- Could you rephrase this sentence so I can understand the meaning? >What is the video game arcade...
- Do you ever say “bye bye” instead of “see you”? Someone says no, but someone says yes. So I’m con...
- Could you give me tips to learn languages at home??