Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Can you roll up the window? (in a car) Does it sound natural? Thanks!
- Is it correct to say " Whoever he were I would defeat him " ?
- What does conversant mean? Is it a common word? Does it similarly mean “familiar”?
- Could you correct my English sentence? - Yesterday was my birthday. I hope I can continue to li...
- What does preemptive mean? Is it a common word or rare word? Does it mean “ to forestall” ?
- Which one is correct and natural? A : The next train will arrive 1 minute B : The next train is...
- Can you please check this for me? ''Three people are present: a mother and her children. The m...
- Are these 6 sentences with THROW AWAY correct? 😊🙏🏻 1- Tomorrow, we're going to clean up the attic...
- Why is it "locked" room, not "lockable"?
- What does caring mean? And now I'm talking about personality. Is it someone who cares, "like I ca...