Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- is it natural to say?? I am trying to cut down on coffee or I am trying to cut back on coffee
- does this sound natural these are just some suggestions
- Do all of these three sound natural? If they do, do they all mean the same? In case you're in do...
- )can you explain to me the meaning of holding me back in this sentence??
- *this drink looks so sketchy. *this place looks so shady. (does this sound natural?)
- ¿por qué se escribe así "an Orange and white striped tie"? ¿por qué no escribir "an tie Orange a...
- Does the sentence below sound natural? In "the more that others are...", what's the function of ...
- Which expression sounds more natural? 1) I am from Osaka in Japan. 2) I am from Osaka, Japan.
- *we HAVE been moving to many apartments can we just settle in one. OR *we been moving to many a...
- “Avrei dovuto fare le pulizie.” Si può dire anche “Dovrei aver fatto le pulizie.”?
- Ciao a tutti! che differenza c'e' fra "mi fa sapere" e "mi faccia sapere", "mi fai sapere - fam...
- La frase giusta è:Grazie per l' interessamento o Grazie per l'interesse?
- Cosa significa "copia della contabile"? Si tratta di un bonifico bancario
- What is better/more used? mille grazie or grazie mille