6 Dec 2016

  • Italian
  • English (US)
  • Japanese
  • French (France)
Question about English (US)

How do you call a person who likes to go out, hang out with his friends and things like these?

Read more comments

  • English (US)

  • Arabic
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!

Share this question
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions