Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- ¿Por qué se dice “take me home” y no “take me to home ”?
- what is correct? which is correct? does it rain a lot in Africa? does it rain in Africa a lot?
- Maybe a stupid question but what is a difference between insult and playful teasing when playful ...
- We consider them the most famous band in the town OR We consider them as the most famous band in ...
- What time is it? a. (6:31) "It's thirty-one past six "OR "It's twenty-nine to seven" OR "It's...
- What's the differences beetwen: I live in Russia I'm living in Russia I've been living in Russia ...
- what is tha largest street of tha world???
- Can somebody please tell what does "out of it" Mean in the picture please?
- https://youtu.be/C7MKbap0KzA what does he mean we are ready to "do you now" ？ at 11 sec .
- Does saying "i hope you've cooled" when the weather is hot, without adding "off" or "down", make ...