- Where do you think she is now? Is this sentence natural?
- Is my understanding correct? A: You don't have a car, right? 1: Right. (This means "I don...
- what's a term or phrase for that time at work when there's so much work to do?
- Which is natural? I asked my mother to wake me up at 6 o'clock. I asked my mother to wake me at 6...
- ■ I’ve been learning English from the TV series Suits. The scene I watched the other day went so...
- Is the word "gotcha" meaning "I got you" a dead word now?
- Someone to study English?🙇🏻♀️💜
- What is the meaning of "tutoring" in this sentence: "I was at tutoring and I had a new tutor today"
- when I can use present progressive to express about future?
- 【EMERGENCY】My friends say to me, "You are wrong" but I don't know what is wrong. Please give me a...
- È corretto scrivere "missà" oppure si scrive soltanto "mi sa". Esempio: missà che oggi piove.
- La frase giusta è:Grazie per l' interessamento o Grazie per l'interesse?
- Che significa "i miei chi li sente poi" qui? Non facciamo tardi,altrimenti i miei chi li sente ...
- What does "Preincartato il: 05-03-15" mean? Does it mean "best before March 5th"?
- What is better/more used? mille grazie or grazie mille