6 Dec 2016
Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- A: Wow! This is the greatest restaurant I've ever seen. B: Ya, I agree. I am a regula...
- How do you call that person who keeps minding other people’s business?
- How do you say this action in English
- Is that right to say - yesterday i saw a "fat" ship or yesterday i saw a "thick" ship ?
- I want partner who had a good accent to talk with him
- ______ you if I’m in Tokyo next week. We can meet up. * I'll text I text I'd text
- I _______ drive so fast. This road is very dangerous. * don't think should you don't think you s...
- He ________ know if you don't tell him. * will will to don't
- All I want is just to see you smile. Is this sounds natural and correct? Would it be too repeti...
- "On the contrary" Do you use this idiom daily? Dictionary says it is used more like writing. ple...
- how do I share my Kakaotalk ID with someone??
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- 일본 애니를 한국어 자막으로 볼 수 있는 무료 사이트 알려주세요🙏
- what does "baepsae" mean? I was listening to a kpop boy group called Bangtan Boys (BTS) the song ...
- 자연스럽게 들리나요? - 이분은 꽃이 예뻐요 그 사람의 입술은 장미처럼 빨개요 맥시코 사람처럼 스페인어를 잘해요 모니처럼 좋은 그래픽 디자이너가 될 수 있을까요? 어...