Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Can I say “ I wouldn't miss it for the world “?
- can you give me some Examples for these two meanings of the phrasal verb fill something in??
- 1. At least the video that I create, will never be stimulating. 2. At least the video that I cre...
- when do you use "bug" as a verb, such as in "you like to bug me", in spanish "Te gusta molestarme"
- I had 10 secs to record this audio trying to reproduce with my voice a part of a song in English ...
- Does "knucklehead" mean same as "silly"? I have heard that it's almost same like calling someone ...
- a bit more a little more Which one is correct?
- Is the meaning true?
- Why it's used as "barge in on" even the verb is " to barge in"
- Are these correct? 1. He is cheating on me. 2. I hate being cheated on. 3. I never be cheated ...