Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- One of reasons has that I myself wanted to become bilingual. Does this sound natural?
- "でも、何となく理由を知ってるんでしょう？“ という文の英訳ですが、 “but somehow you know the reasons, aren't you ? “ これは合っています...
- I'm discontented for no reason! なんかつまらん！ Does this sound natural?
- What does <Wow! That means a lot coming from you!> [Situation and context] Woman: I just wanted ...
- What does Grip mean?
- What does Ancient? mean?
- What does We make allowance for necessity. mean?
- What does Pull the rug mean?
- What does life back in “the old country.” mean?
- What does ★I'm a one shot wonder Does it sounds natural? does that mean lightweight? mean?
- What does Getcha mean?
- What does I will have been married for 27 years mean?
- What does position mean?