Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- what does this mean “Adapt or perish, now as ever, is Nature's inexorable imperative.” in Japanes...
- What does "He fixed you up good" mean?
- What does "the first of" mean in the following sentence. Does it mean "the first part of"? ...
- The most students in this class wear white shirts. Does this sound natural?
- More students wear stripes shirts than wear plaid shirts. Does this sound natural?
- Does it sound natural? If a ticket was cheap, I would’ve mentioned it, but the ticket was so ex...
- What do you call this?
- Please correct this Q&A and make it more natural. Q: Where do you prefer to spend your summer ...
- What time is it? - (6:58) It's two minutes to seven. It's two minute to seven. It's six fifty-...
- What time is it?-(6:31) It's twenty-nine minute to seven It's twenty nine minute to seven It'...
- What time is it? a. (6:31) "It's thirty-one past six "OR "It's twenty-nine to seven" OR "It's...
- 月曜日に、「do you have a free time,next Friday？」 と聞いたら、「今週の金曜日」？ それとも「来週の金曜日」？
- He’s such a party pooper in the office. Does this expression make sense?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?