Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between 雨が降り続く and 雨が降り続いている ?
- 雨が降らないかぎり、運動会を開く。what does this sentence mean?
- 雨降りそうだね。 Does this sound natural?
- I’m off today. I have a day off today. Today is my day off. Are these expressions similar an...
- Does this sound natural? "I rarely go to the dentist because I haven't gotten a cavity."
- Have you made a profit? Have you had a profit margin? Are these expressions similar and natural?
- Which of the following sentences uses punctuation correctly? a. According to Emerson, people sh...
- "If you want to stay healthy, you have to have balanced meals every day." Hello! Do you think ...
- 1. I’m struggling to make ends meet. 2. I’m hanging in there. 3. I’m just getting by. Whic...
- Hi guys. I have a question. Please sentences below. 1)How many inches is the knife? 2)How many ...
- *I'm going to fond with you. *I fond with her I'm gonna miss her. (does this sound natural?)
- I asked my friend about a character in some book and he couldn’t remember properly who it was so ...
- until i‘m past this whole wedding debacle。 why use “i‘m past” instead of “i past”？