Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does だけど時には求めずにはいられない mean?
- 時に問題ないになっていたが、他の部分を確認してもらいたいと思います。 Does this sound natural?
- What is the difference between …時に and …時は ?
- Having suspected to be going to rain for a long period, it was clear up afterwards. Does that ...
- Neither of us is/are married
- Neither of the children wants/want to go to bed.
- Does this sound natural? "Since I've been a Japanese video games' lover for decades, I felt happ...
- the pronunciation of the word progress there are two different ways to pronounce this word but w...
- Although, I've read this many time. I still don't know what the difference is. please tell me.
- "Her voice is breathtakingly beautiful and transparent." Is this sentence natural?
- As a native speaker can you hear her foreign accent? https://youtu.be/ASDyHSMd4E8
- Question about English (US) I watched a video (link below) and I heard this sentence. Is it corr...
- Is the word 'fancy' commonly used by Americans?