Question
16 Jul 02:41 PM

I have a lesson about reviewing my weekend.
Could you help me check the grammar and the usage of words?

Text:
Last Saturday me and my friends four of us visited our friends who are living in Niimi.
We made the appointment on last Wednesday. So Saturday morning I got up early to consider what should I buy as the gift for my friend's daughter who is ten-months-old. As the baby is a girl, maybe she need some clothes I thought. But I've never bought clothes for a girl. The other three of my friends, two of them are couple, the other one is a girl. I don't have any sense of clothes ,especially girls' clothes. I also panned to buy her a toy, as I thought of the baby is a girl, I felt ... I couldn't tackle this kind of somewhat difficult things. Although I struggled with this for about two hours, I gave it up at last.

I took the train to the Kitanagase station . While I was waiting for my friend to pick me up, I went to the supermarket and bought so fruit there. But after I come back from my friend's home I realized that I made a mistake. Because love the person he love makes you relationship get closer.
But as we are good friend I think they understand me.

We drove about 1h40min to get to their home, they made a big meal for us, we drunk and laughed happily. And we took lots of photos with the cute and somewhat maybe scared baby girl. Because usually just my couple friend at home. But this time we have six.

My couple friends said they love Okayama, and they feel some loneliness in Niimi. And we made the next appointment to go to Hot Spring.

Answers

English (US) Near fluent Vietnamese

English (US) Near fluent Vietnamese

Simplified Chinese (China)

Simplified Chinese (China)

English (US) Near fluent Vietnamese

English (US) Near fluent Vietnamese

Simplified Chinese (China)

English (US) Near fluent Vietnamese

Simplified Chinese (China)

Simplified Chinese (China)