Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between 番号 and 数 and 数字 ?
- What is the difference between 番号 and 数 ?
- 番号が飛んでいます （例２のところを見てください。） Does this sound natural?
- Please correct this Q&A and make it more natural. Q: Where do you prefer to spend your summer ...
- The typhoon delayed the train. Does it make sense?
- It’s pouring outside. Do we need to say pouring down outside ou pouring outside is good?
- Which one is more appropriate here?continued or continuous In response to continued/continuous g...
- I heard in America there is no indoor driving range. then is it okay to call it just "golf practi...
- What time is it? - (6:58) It's two minutes to seven. It's two minute to seven. It's six fifty-...
- What time is it?-(6:31) It's twenty-nine minute to seven It's twenty nine minute to seven It'...
- What time is it? a. (6:31) "It's thirty-one past six "OR "It's twenty-nine to seven" OR "It's...
- 月曜日に、「do you have a free time,next Friday？」 と聞いたら、「今週の金曜日」？ それとも「来週の金曜日」？
- He’s such a party pooper in the office. Does this expression make sense?