Read more comments
- Is it correct? Sie haben viel Spaß bei zusammen im Schnee spielen.
- I guess it will rain today. I'll use bus instead of bicycle to go to work. does this sound natural?
- can I say, "It will be an occasion to grab her attention. Don't miss your chance"?
- Am I using correct grammar when spacing my words? Nothing is conjugated as I am not that far alon...
- Bonjour ! Je suis une fille italienne de 16 ans, j' étudie le français depuis trois ans mais j'ai...
- What is the difference between 元来 and 本来 and 元々 ?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- can I say, "Her words were the occasion of everyone's impression"?
- I have been learning English by many years right now... however I've ALWAYS had this doubt of whe...
- I’m pretty sure this task is what will finally kill me. → Does it sound natural? 1. I have recen...
- Do people often not pronounce the first consentent of a word? Like, ello(hello), t’s okay(it’s ok...
- Is “Look what you made me do” grammatically correct? I think it should be “Look AT what you made ...