Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between 感知、検知 and 検出 ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? 含氧感知器
- What is the difference between 感知 and 探知 ?
- If I want to name an article: 'Snow falling in Florida'. Is it grammatically correct?
- I don't want to let my dream be a dream. Does it sound natural?
- does this sound natural? tipsy from the sun
- When you want to ask someone their recommendations of Japanese food, how do you ask? Is there a...
- "(I'm) Doing good", "(I'm) Doing well" Which one is correct? Are both of them correct?
- Do you call it “flash drive”? Is it a common way to call it?
- Hi! Can you help me with this? In Argentina, there are these biscuits I like we call 'bay biscuit...
- in the weekend，in weekend ，which is right？
- Is this natural in American English? Japan is a country where there are many utility poles stand...
- Should I not use “foreigner”? I heard that it is likely to sound a bit pejorative.