Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- could you correct these sentences ? I’m going to attend a seminar today. I did homework and prep...
- Having suspected to be going to rain for a long period, it was clear up afterwards. Does that ...
- Neither of us is/are married
- Neither of the children wants/want to go to bed.
- Does this sound natural? "Since I've been a Japanese video games' lover for decades, I felt happ...
- Although, I've read this many time. I still don't know what the difference is. please tell me.
- "Her voice is breathtakingly beautiful and transparent." Is this sentence natural?
- As a native speaker can you hear her foreign accent? https://youtu.be/ASDyHSMd4E8
- Question about English (US) I watched a video (link below) and I heard this sentence. Is it corr...
- Is the word 'fancy' commonly used by Americans?
- How do you say " तैँले मलाई हेपेको ?" in English?
- How do you say "diary" in Nepali? "I write two sentences in Nepali everyday as my diary."
- what is sister, brother, mother, and father in Nepali?
- When to use: hajur; hus; huncha; la; ho; cha?
- I heard Nepali people call older men "dhai" and younger men "bhai". What word do you use when you...