Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- how to answer "how are you " natively?
- Which answer is correct? Should I put the word "head"? Q: How many sheep do you have? -We'v...
- When there is already a answer, people usually don't post second answer. We want let people post ...
- "Her voice is breathtakingly beautiful and transparent." Is this sentence natural?
- Does this sound natural? Those places must be really cool! I ‘d love to go to Tokyo. What did y...
- can you die from fear (does this sound natural?)
- I don't even care to those who don't care themselves. Does this sound natural?
- hi people🧠🧠🧠 is there any difference between huge and big?
- As a native speaker can you hear her foreign accent? https://youtu.be/ASDyHSMd4E8
- Question about English (US) I watched a video (link below) and I heard this sentence. Is it corr...
- Is the word 'fancy' commonly used by Americans?
- a ?_______ of yogurt
- Please help!! I’m trying to set up an interview with my employer via email and he said” how about...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- I'm sorry to say that I already have a girlfriend. I'm sorry, but I'm already seeing someone. ...