- There are so many synonyms in English. I can't distinguish how to use them, for example, a verb '...
- What can be the synonym for "favourite"? Like "my favourite book is..."
- What are the synonyms of "Bingo!"?
- Please correct this Q&A and make it more natural. Q: Where do you prefer to spend your summer ...
- is it grammatically correct? it's from modern family series claire : will you go find out what'...
- I can't cach what this british guy is saying. "call that again? " Is that correct?
- Are they same? You said that you were okay. You said “I’m okay”.
- Are "unpleasant" and "annoying" the same?
- Does this sound natural? "Like some athletes have already said, Tokyo's summer climate is assure...
- What time is it? - (6:58) It's two minutes to seven. It's two minute to seven. It's six fifty-...
- What time is it?-(6:31) It's twenty-nine minute to seven It's twenty nine minute to seven It'...
- What time is it? a. (6:31) "It's thirty-one past six "OR "It's twenty-nine to seven" OR "It's...
- 月曜日に、「do you have a free time,next Friday？」 と聞いたら、「今週の金曜日」？ それとも「来週の金曜日」？
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?