7 Dec 2016

  • Japanese Near fluent
  • English (US)
  • Japanese
  • English (UK)
Question about English (US)

How do you say this in English (US)? 出金伝票(a paper to write off when you don't have a receipt)

Read more comments

  • English (US)

  • Japanese Near fluent
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!

Share this question
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions