Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Is there any grammatical error? Is it a correctly written poems?
- I'm just learning about "none" and the textbook has examples like "He says he comes of a noble fa...
- What are you making face? Is this correct?
- Does this sound natural? "I'd like to make friends I can practice languages with"
- What does atoll mean? Is it a common word?
- What does ''a little bit of attitude'' mean? How would you use it in a sentence? Here's what I'v...
- What was disappointing is I left my AirPods in the pocket of my pants and put it into the laundry...
- what 'navigate' means? how's it different from 'browse'? The all-digital vaccine proof process r...
- Does this sound natural? "I've been on a diet, but for one reason or another, my weight is plate...
- Hello. What does homer mean in " You got it homer. " Please?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- Can someone tell me what Toño Rosario is saying in his song kiliki taka ti ?
- Cuál es la diferencia entre bonita, hermosa, y linda? Qué puedo describir con estos?
- Que significa "me tiraste el pingüino"? Y "me tiraste el sifón"? Es que estoy aprendiendo a tocar...
- cuando usar "es" sin acento y "és' con acento? gracias