Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do I say "be good at" in another way?
- Which is the best way to learn an accent or to become fluent on speaking without a very bad pronu...
- Which by the way, when i see planes i get reminded of an ex-boyfeiend. sounds the most natural?
- -- Do you have any free time next week? -- I'll be more free on Saturday and Sunday. / I'm more...
- They have more experience=they are more experienced. Same ?
- *we HAVE been moving to many apartments can we just settle in one. OR *we been moving to many a...
- I'm working on the English articles. I tried to rephrase the below sentences a little. please tel...
- does this sound natural he wasn't doing that much last time we played
- you are one of the most beautiful person I'll ever meet in my life is it correct??
- He fell heir to a large fortune. it's natural? thanks 😊
- How to use the word’ after all’ ? Can I say, I did so much hard work in the past few year, afte...
- Is it common to say "I hope you always be healthy" in the US? If not, what else do you say to ...
- E1. I'm not sure even a little. E2. I was sure only a little. Are both sentences E1 and E2 ab...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?