Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Does it sound natural? My dad has a weird stereotype that people from his hometown - “ABC city” ...
- Please correct my mistakes. Dogs need to be trained than cats.
- Do people in US use mate to refer to a friend?
- Is this a natural expression? She plays an important role to take care of her 3-years-old siste...
- Are these all correct and mean exactly the same? 1: All of a sudden, they started fighting. ...
- Are "leave for LA" and "leave from LA" both grammatically correct?? If yes, what's the difference...
- A: Would you like a table or a booth? B: We’d like to sit in a booth. Or We’d like to sit i...
- what is the difference in the pronunciation of these two words wander and wonder??
- Which one is correct? I live in a suburb of Osaka in Japan. I live in the suburb of Osaka in Japan.
- チケットを買う時に"How many ?"と聞かれた時の答え方で "There are two of us."は一般的ですか？