Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- is the example right sentence? how can 'was(verb)' be placed two times?
- can you give me some examples of this meaning of this phrasal verb??
- should I say "I have to buy a tererein to build my house" or "I have to buy a land to build my ho...
- Please correct this Q&A and make it more natural. Q: Why do you think that Disney has been lov...
- Does it sound natural? I put Japanese as a default, because I was thinking that the professors a...
- can you explain to me this sentence??
- I would appreciate you telling me who Kia is in this picture.
- "I'm too wrapped up in my thoughts." Can I say this ?
- Can I say “ I wouldn't miss it for the world “?
- what is the difference between calm as a verb and calm down??
- kya Mai aap ko call kar Sakti hoon
- which one is correct? 1/most of the people knows or most of the people know next 1/most peop...
- tum bahut hi jyada kubsurat lag rahi ho bahut pyari so ho
- "Jija" means "older sister" or "brother in law (sister's husband)". Which one is correct?
- In Hindi, friend (when masculine) = Mitr OR Dost, What will be the feminine gender of friend in H...