Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I want to know you more. ○○さんの事をもっと知りたいです。 ○○さんの事をもっと知りたいでもいいですか？ Does this sound natural?
- If you write an article or an essay about a politician, e.g. Putin, would you use (プチーン)さん, 氏, so...
- A: Wow! This is the greatest restaurant I've ever seen. B: Ya, I agree. I am a regula...
- How do you call that person who keeps minding other people’s business?
- How do you say this action in English
- Is that right to say - yesterday i saw a "fat" ship or yesterday i saw a "thick" ship ?
- I want partner who had a good accent to talk with him
- ______ you if I’m in Tokyo next week. We can meet up. * I'll text I text I'd text
- I _______ drive so fast. This road is very dangerous. * don't think should you don't think you s...
- He ________ know if you don't tell him. * will will to don't
- All I want is just to see you smile. Is this sounds natural and correct? Would it be too repeti...
- "On the contrary" Do you use this idiom daily? Dictionary says it is used more like writing. ple...