Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- If doing something takes 30 minutes, is it natural to say "It takes a while"?
- お願いしたいことを書いたメールの返信がしばらく帰ってこない時に、 ”先日私から送ったメールがあなたの受信箱に埋もれているのを心配しています”と書きたいのですが、丁寧な英語表現でなんと言いますか？
- Children's ability to absorb is stronger than a sponge.
- "It was simply a place…" I found this. Why is this "a simple place…"?
- If I should a lot of money, I could do whatever I want. In this sentence, don't I have to add ”t...
- Do people in US use mate to refer to a friend?
- Are "leave for LA" and "leave from LA" both grammatically correct?? If yes, what's the difference...
- A: Would you like a table or a booth? B: We’d like to sit in a booth. Or We’d like to sit i...
- what is the difference in the pronunciation of these two words wander and wonder??
- Which one is correct? I live in a suburb of Osaka in Japan. I live in the suburb of Osaka in Japan.
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?