Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- "I want to join in the a capella club. " Hello! "join in X" is natural sounding? Thank you!
- I wonder if I can know everything such as people, places, things, and so on by heart.
- What does accede mean commonly ?
- *hit him up if you have news about it. *reach him out if you have details about it. (does this ...
- I guess these sentences sound unnatural. How could you correct the mistakes? 1.Because she stu...
- Hi guys! Would someone please teach me? When you would like to ask someone whether they are worki...
- She doesn't admit to losing the game. Does it sound natural? Thanks
- what did she say?
- Is it okay to say "My English has picked up this year."? Does it sound natural?
- Does this sound natural? I can’t stand wearing a mask every single day!
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?