Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- You're living your life with an easy-going attitude, aren't you? 君は飄々と生きてるね。 Does this sound n...
- "But life leaps over oblivion lightly, losing only a thing or two of no importance, and gloom is ...
- Can you risk your life for her? あなたは彼女のために命を捧げられますか？ Does this sound natural?
- I don't know I get vaccinated is doing more harm than good. Is this sentence correct?
- A: Would you like a table or a booth? B: We’d like to sit in a booth. Or We’d like to sit i...
- no don't send it to my house I'll pick them up because I'm moving so I don't have a steady addres...
- *I was sent by my boss to pick you up. *I was sent to this pharmacy because is cheaper since I d...
- The rain didn’t lower temperature but raised humidity. Does it sound natural?
- what is the difference in the pronunciation of these two words wander and wonder??
- Which one is correct? I live in a suburb of Osaka in Japan. I live in the suburb of Osaka in Japan.
- チケットを買う時に"How many ?"と聞かれた時の答え方で "There are two of us."は一般的ですか？
- Does this sound natural in English? I'll tell you honest, I wasn't be able to understand much ...
- I am stressed out=I feel stressed Same?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?