Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you say this in English (US)? es lohnt sich nicht es zu tun
- Cuál es la mejor traducción para «actually thought»? Me acaban de responder eso
- Es wird immer wärmer seit wir essen wurde es 2 grad wärmer drausen how do you say this of english
- Does this sound natural? "I rarely go to the dentist because I haven't gotten a cavity."
- Have you made a profit? Have you had a profit margin? Are these expressions similar and natural?
- Which of the following sentences uses punctuation correctly? a. According to Emerson, people sh...
- "If you want to stay healthy, you have to have balanced meals every day." Hello! Do you think ...
- A: I can only work for five years. B: I can work only for five years. C: I can work for only fi...
- 1. I’m struggling to make ends meet. 2. I’m hanging in there. 3. I’m just getting by. Whic...
- Hi guys. I have a question. Please sentences below. 1)How many inches is the knife? 2)How many ...
- *I'm going to fond with you. *I fond with her I'm gonna miss her. (does this sound natural?)
- I asked my friend about a character in some book and he couldn’t remember properly who it was so ...
- until i‘m past this whole wedding debacle。 why use “i‘m past” instead of “i past”？
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?