Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you describe a guy who looks serious, but turns out to be humours deep down?
- Is this a common phrase? Just let me know if you need any help.
- From where would you recommend to get books? From where would you recommend to acquire books? ...
- I think "had been" would also be correct in another sense. What do you think about this?
- Hi guys. I have a question. What does "Wight" mean? Please see sentence below. Thank you in advan...
- I have a question. How should fill in the follow blanks? 1. My computer and phone _____ down. (B...
- S. She gave a cup of coffe to the man sitting on the bench. Is this sentence S above correct Eng...
- Is this natural in American English? Since we're at the beach, let's pick up some chicks.
- A:Thank you for your patient. B: Same here. Are these correct?
- What does dark mean here? Thanks!
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?