Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Colombia will be better in the next few years ¿está bien escrito? ^^
- "Colombia will get a better presidente" "Colombia will become another Venezuela" "The Farc will h...
- I went to Colombia where's next to Peru earlier this year Does this sound natural?
- When you want to ask someone their recommendations of Japanese food, how do you ask? Is there a...
- "(I'm) Doing good", "(I'm) Doing well" Which one is correct? Are both of them correct?
- We have a structure in Spanish to make suggestions and also orders which is 'Mejor [present simpl...
- I don't know for how long she's going to stay here. Is this sentence right?
- Do I look good in blue? Does blue look good on me? Does blue suit me? Are these expressions ...
- Do you call it “flash drive”? Is it a common way to call it?
- Hi! Can you help me with this? In Argentina, there are these biscuits I like we call 'bay biscuit...
- in the weekend，in weekend ，which is right？
- Is this natural in American English? Japan is a country where there are many utility poles stand...
- Should I not use “foreigner”? I heard that it is likely to sound a bit pejorative.
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?