Read more comments
- "How are you?"というあいさつは、形式的なものですか？普段、どういう風に答えていますか？ When someone say "How are you?", how do you a...
- Would someone help me with the following expression ? "I will be ready...
- Could someone teach me what is difference between "xxx is there" and "there is xxx"?
- Is there a difference between “good to see you” and “nice to see you”
- Can I say “for” instead of “to” ?
- Does this make sense? I learned a new meaning of the word “acquire” today.
- La comida hecha en China es más barata que en Japón. ¿Esto suena bien?
- What's the meaning of "don't put Descartes before the horse"? Siri just said that to me.😱
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does トリセツ mean?
- If there's a school ahead, usually the traffic sign would print as"Slow Down"? Or some other sent...
- *He always speaks faster than thinks. Natural?
- (This is from the Big Bang Theory) Howard: Would you have opened the door if you knew it was me?...
- Can anyone help me?
- Whats the difference among "drop by", "come by" and "stop by" ?