21 Jul 02:32 PM
Read more comments
- When would I add "the" before a noun? And when would I not?
- There is no noun that is called `寝.' does this sound natural?
- "I am far from it." What can "it" possibly refer to? A noun, adjective, adverb or any of them? ...
- "You're lucky I can't breathe, or I'd walk all up and down your ass." I hear this is a vulgar wa...
- What does "ASAP Rocky" mean?
- Out of habit, I waked up early that morning as usual. Does this sound natural?
- I cannot catch the conversation in attached audio file. Please tell me what this woman is saying.
- What's the meaning of "don't put Descartes before the horse"? Siri just said that to me.😱
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does トリセツ mean?
- in friends season 4 episode 13, Rachel said the most adorable guy came over today and I got to ...
- What do you say when you want someone to face north?
- Fish don’t wear jackets! Is this grammatically correct?
- Could i ask the questions 124-128-129-130 ? Pls explain it if you’re possible
- I'm flatterd. Is it use often in daily?