Read more comments
- 日本の証明写真（免許証など）の背景色は青や白が一般的ですが、 中国は赤が好まれると聞いた事があります。 欧米ではどのようなカラーが一般的ですか？
- How to say this in English?
- What is called this in English?
- Does “con nadie” make sense, “Estoy con nadie”
- Does this mean new beginning?
- What does "DIEM: Design Intersects Everything Made" mean?
- What does "You don’t hold up foreign aid that we had previously appropriated for a political in...
- 너 이러면 means : if you're in a situation like this if you be like that is this correct?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- She didn’t photograph well Does this mean that she doesn’t take good pirctures or that she doesn...
- what's the difference between 'break down' and 'break up'? both of them have a meaning 'divide so...
- What do you call a midway point between the left and right sides of a tablet screen? A lateral ce...
- what does 'pull back the hair'means? I saw a sentence, 'She pulled back the hair from her face.'...
- North Korea is acting as if it has the upper hand in the denuclearization negotiations with the U...