Read more comments
- "How are you?"というあいさつは、形式的なものですか？普段、どういう風に答えていますか？ When someone say "How are you?", how do you a...
- Would someone help me with the following expression ? "I will be ready...
- Could someone teach me what is difference between "xxx is there" and "there is xxx"?
- Correct my grammar please 내일은 엄청 덥겠다
- Is it correct? 風邪のため、学校に行きじゃない。 Due to my cold I didn't go to school.
- How to say in japanesw My SNS was hacked by my friend
- Can I call films and TV series "work" like books or paintings? I can't?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- What does weekend vibes mean?
- Does this sound natural? To realize the benefits of correct English pronunciation.
- beneath vs under skin beneath vs under water what's the difference between beneath and under ? ...
- Thank you for waited for me for long time. Is this sentence is correct?
- 【I don’t have the foggiest notion】 This expression means like “ I don’t know” But, I can’t unde...
- We're in a hurry. Question: Why does this sentence need “a ”here?