- カフェはどこですか？ does this sound natural?
- What does カフェでもご飯でも行きたかったね。 mean?
- <カフェに入って「何名様ですか」と聞かれた時> 「とりあえず一人ですが、3人の連れが後から来ますんで」 does this sound natural?
- Why is ‘サボ’ in ‘サボる’ written in katakana?
- Исправьте мои ошибки, пожалуйста! 1) Она на каждых занятиях много вопросов и домашних заданий за...
- I’ve been studying the Korean present [-아요/-어요/-여요] and past [-았어요/-었어요/-였어요] tense, and I don’t ...
- I want to say “I was caught in a bit of a traffic”. I know 「渋滞を巻き込まれた」but how do I add the “a bi...
- can you give me the conjugation of verb in Spanish for present tense.. and is thereany case in sp...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- "I had a vision last night" what does "vision" exactly mean in that sentence?
- we call a woman who is going to be a bride "bride to be" does that expression apply to whatever e...
- Could you give me a ride to the station near hear? Is this sentence natural?
- Can I say like, "I will prepare some gifts for guests coming from foreign country"? Or just to sa...
- Complicated Should I need to clearly pronounce the “L” sound in this word ?