- Here is a new word for me 'slalom': they both slalom through the station.
- About the word "Alright" If someone said: Alright, thanks. How to explain the emotion of "Alrig...
- I'm studing spoken and written English now,but I can speak the word ,but I can't write the word r...
- Conclusion Here’s a brief summary: independent clauses are made up of a subject and predicate,...
- Please correct : Would you mind if I took a piece of cake?
- Why do you so often add " Get " before the verbs ?
- 저는 한국사람입니다. 러시아어를 배우고 싶어요.
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- "Fette bra". Hva betyr dette uttrykket? Er det det samme som "Veldig bra"?
- I wonder about using time preposition. For exampel we usually use the expressions, ‘in the mornin...
- Are both B and C correct? Thanks!
- Hi guys! I have a question. Which is better A or B? A: America is a country I have wanted to vis...
- (Could - May) you open the window a bit, please? Which one is correct? Why?
- hi :) can someone help me reviewing my grammar in this homework?