Read more comments
- I'm reading children's books to practice my Japanese, so a lot of words in the text have furigana...
- How is あざっす used? Is it informal?
- Any suggestions for easier but still fun things in Japanese that I can trace and practice handwri...
- after a short period of time after you've trained you feel like you are sore you have sore?
- I have only one book. I only have one book. Which word order is correct? (perhaps both are cor...
- How do you say How do you say I couldn't believe how many times my teacher dropped the f-bomb dur...
- 170. Quién escribió el artículo donde encontraron el dinero de la familia Marcos. No es la verdad...
- What's the meaning of "don't put Descartes before the horse"? Siri just said that to me.😱
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does トリセツ mean?
- Is this okay? *She has a sore throat
- Is it correct to say ? "I'd like two cabbages (=two heads of cabbage)?"
- How do you think about this? I tried,but I want advice! Topic: Should we ban death penalty?
- Is "unbirthday" commonly used? If so, could you please show some examples using it?
- What does this stamp mean? Would you tell me?