Question
21 Jul 09:20 PM

Spanish (Mexico)

Hi guys, can you please help me correct this text? Thank you

88. Why do some people become the center of attention? * Character * Talent * Circumstances.

By and large, I would say that there are some aspects that cause that some people become the center of attention.
First and foremost, I would like to mention character. It stands to reason that people who are self-assured are more likely to be on the sporlight, inasmuch as they are not afraid of their shortcomings. What is more, more often than not, they have high self- esteem, which allows them to perfom different activities with more endeavor. In addition, the more extroverted a person is, the higher the likelihood of him becoming the center of attention. What I mean by that is that shy people who do not like to call the attention will strive to be unnoticed, whereas the extroverted will take any opportunity to show up.
Another point worth mentioning is talent. There is no denying the fact that only a few people have competitive prowess for sports and talents for music. Let alone the ones who are cut out to be actors. For this reason, when we saw someone who stands out in such activities, not only do we feel full of admiration for them, but we also yearn to have such talents.
As far as circumstances are concerned, I would say that they are also imperative. An example that springs my head is when a person is dressed in a quirky way, he can call the attention in a conference or in an event. Furthermore, were a person to be in the correct place, he could succeed in accompling his dreams. On many occasions, people found the chance of a lifetime, and they even can become famous overnight.
In a nutshell, I would say that there is no doubt that some people call more the attention than others.

Answers

Spanish (Mexico)