Read more comments
- What is the difference between look in the dictionary and look up the dictionary ?
- Which Both of them look good. sounds the most natural?
- What is the difference between it looks like... and it seems like... ?
- "wyższa uczelnia" Czy nie jest to masło maślane? Bo sama "uczelnia" jest wyższa...
- Do you know what Kurt Cobain is saying? Interviewer: What do you think about our interviews? Ku...
- Does it sound too Spanglish to say "usualmente"? Is it better to say "normalmente" in Spanish?
- anyone have a social network to learn french with me and I learn english with you
- Ich möchte über diese Übung 38.1 fragen. Hier steht ''Die Ärtzte haben den Verletzten trotz eine...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- Can I put 'always' at the end of a sentence? What is difference between 'I am always studying' an...
- Which sentence is more natural: 1.Describe me your house. 2.Describe your house to me.
- pueden decirme , ¿cuáles van con la primera fila? ,¿ qué letras van con la primera fila?
- What does this mean?
- Please correct the following sentences, thank you for your time. → I have cereal or bread or ric...