- Do you put on make up everyday?
- What is the difference between How did you do? and How are you going? ?
- who do you think is the most famous Japanese ?
- Is the museum open at weekends Or does the museum open ....
- Do you like American food? ¿Te gusta la comida americana?
- What does this phrase mean -“ Lol are they into gratuitous violence?”
- Could you correct me if I made mistakes in the translation ? “Aren't you tired of smiling when y...
- kahvaltında veya kahvaltıda? (for breakfast) e.g. kahvaltında sucuk istiyorum VEYA kahvaltıda s...
- plz explain what the following abbreviations mean。
- "I came to see you." "This is no time to see me." What implication does this phrase carry?
- i see a bird, trying to catch it. Is this correct? It this natural?
- what does "Sauron" mean
- You should use "俺" after you improved your English well enough. I recommend "僕" before that. Doe...