Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Do all of these three sound natural? If they do, do they all mean the same? In case you're in do...
- )can you explain to me the meaning of holding me back in this sentence??
- - "I'm sorry, English is not my first language." Does that sentence sound natural? I've heard p...
- Which one is correct? I saw a movie yesterday or I watched a movie yesterday..
- What does help sound if it ends with b?
- *this drink looks so sketchy. *this place looks so shady. (does this sound natural?)
- ¿por qué se escribe así "an Orange and white striped tie"? ¿por qué no escribir "an tie Orange a...
- Does the sentence below sound natural? In "the more that others are...", what's the function of ...
- Which expression sounds more natural? 1) I am from Osaka in Japan. 2) I am from Osaka, Japan.
- *we HAVE been moving to many apartments can we just settle in one. OR *we been moving to many a...