Read more comments
- What is the difference between past simple and past perfect ?
- What is the difference between past tense and past perfect tense ?
- It's past two o'clock. does this sound natural?
- ¿Tenerle bote" es sinónimo de "dar calabazas “?
- which one is correct group for russian conjugation in present tense : 1). Group one : with the e...
- Which is correct? :) 毎日 音楽 を＿＿＿、寝 ます。 a) きって b) きいて c) きて d) ききて
- when I should talk or write with honorifics and when with formal language?
- 納骨箱を「納骨堂に入れる」ことを尊敬語を使ってどう書きますか。 「入れる」を「奉る」にすればいいんでしょうか。
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- Hello! In this case, Could you change the sentence"medical procedure have never phased my brothe...
- To describe the situation in the picture, is 'bringing E *to* immediately before C' grammatically...
- day に対してon、days に対してinを使うのはなぜですか
- from this moment on from today on from next time on from tomorrow on whoch ones are natural??
- "national" can I use that to refer to a member of a national team? eg- the national recently go...