- Does anyone in the US understand the expression watchamacallit?
- Does the vampire culture very popular in the western countries?Any cartoons concerned?
- Which Does it make you always happy to have children ? sounds the most natural?
- 「食べないこともない」はどういう意味ですか？そしてこの文は自然ですか 教えていただけませんか
- Can someone help me to translate my address into Japanese? My friend in Japan will send me a gift...
- En esas cajas, hay algunos chocolates O En esas cajas, hay unos chocolates Cual es más correct...
- Which phrase dose native use in this situation? We hold a seminar next month. →He already (ar...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- North Korea is acting as if it has the upper hand in the denuclearization negotiations with the U...
- Hello, tell me please which one is correct: 1. The ATM asked the pilot to confirm he was out o...
- I’m terrible at listening to English. Are there any tips for that?
- Without homework, I could go to the library with you. Is this sentence correct?
- Is it wrong to use ‘cheer up’ with ‘hard’? For example, is ‘He cheered her up hard.’ incorrect? S...