Read more comments
- I could ever need って、日本語でどう訳せばいいですか？ 例) I have everything I could ever need.
- He is ready for everything regarding English. 彼は英語のことなら何でもござれだ。 does this sound natural?
- You know, when everything is going smoothly in your relationship, you feel like you are flying ve...
- I was embarrassed because there was a lot of sound leaking when I listened to music with headphon...
- I like to sing. I like singing. I like to sing this song I like singing this song. Is all these ...
- Hi!Yesterday I heard this phrase in movie, "we are here!". could you tell me the usage and its ot...
- What would ガッツリ mean in a 日本酒 menu? What would be a good translation for it? As attached.
- What is perfekt from : Mit wem telefonierst du?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- Do you always use the word "couple" when you refer to two people who have a romantic relationship...
- Can I put 'always' at the end of a sentence? What is difference between 'I am always studying' an...
- Which sentence is more natural: 1.Describe me your house. 2.Describe your house to me.
- pueden decirme , ¿cuáles van con la primera fila? ,¿ qué letras van con la primera fila?
- What does this mean?